- Data suggest 1 in 317 boys aged 16 to 17 will get myocarditis from the COVID shots, and after a third booster, that number may be even higher
- VAERS reporting is likely underreported by a factor of 41. Since there are over 8,000 domestic deaths reported to VAERS, and 98% of those deaths are “excess deaths,” this suggests that as many as 300,000 Americans may have died from the COVID shots thus far
- Calculations based on government data from 35% of the world’s population suggest we’re killing approximately 411 people per million doses on average. Moderna and Pfizer are both two-dose regimens, which pushes this to 822 deaths per million fully vaccinated. And that’s just the short-term mortality. We still have no concept of how these shots might impact mortality and morbidity in the longer term
- An Italian investigation found that if the COVID mortality definition were changed to only include those cases where there were no preexisting comorbidities, the mortality from COVID comes out to just 2.9% of the overall reported number. This suggests that if a COVID death was redefined to being a death actually “from” COVID rather than “with” COVID, the death count could be substantially smaller than 760,000 deaths and may be smaller than the number killed by the vaccines
- The deadliest vaccine ever made is the smallpox vaccine, which killed 1 in 1 million vaccinated people. The COVID shots kills 822 per million fully vaccinated, making it more than 800 times deadlier than the deadliest vaccine in human history
Steve Hirsch —
“Dr. Paul Offit was interviewed 20 years ago on ‘CBS 60 Minutes,’ and he said the smallpox vaccine is so dangerous that we would never consider doing that in modern times. It’s the most dangerous vaccine ever invented … and the smallpox vaccines only kills one person per every million-people vaccinated, which is a lot.
You vaccinate 300 million people, you’re going to kill 300 people. That is unacceptable according to Offit, but he just voted for a vaccine that kills 822 people per million fully vaccinated [assuming a two-dose regimen].
That means these COVID vaccines are over 800 times deadlier than the deadliest vaccine in human history. So, this isn’t a close call. These vaccines are the deadliest vaccines ever created by man. And they’re promoted as safe and effective.”