- According to Collette Martin, a practicing nurse who testified before a Louisiana Health and Welfare Committee hearing Dec. 6, 2021, children are having “terrifying” reactions to the COVID shot, yet her concerns are simply dismissed.
- The average number of adverse event reports following vaccination for the past 10 years has been about 39,000 annually, with an average of 155 deaths. That’s for all available vaccines combined. The COVID jabs alone now account for 983,756 adverse event reports as of Dec. 17, 2021, including 20,622 deaths — and this doesn’t include the underreporting factor, which we know is significant.
- Children are at risk for potentially lifelong health problems from the jab. Myocarditis (heart inflammation) has emerged as one of the most common problems, especially among boys and young men.
- Myocarditis is inversely correlated to age, so the risk gets higher the younger you are. The risk is also dose-dependent, with boys having a six-fold greater risk of myocarditis following the second dose.
- British data show deaths among teenagers have spiked since that age group became eligible for the COVID shots. Between the week ending June 26 and the week ending Sept. 18, 2020, 148 deaths were reported among 15- to 19-year-olds. During those same weeks in 2021, 217 deaths occurred in that age group — an increase of 47%.